Hello Dear Craftomanians!
Our crafty community loves making treasuries, we want to make it easy to find you as a member of our community so we can all make treasuries with members of Craftomania.
so what you have to do is easy-
please make a few of your items tags- craftomania.
so whenever a craftomanian is making a treasury she can just type craftomania on the search box and find all of us :)
There are many member who are already doing so and it has been very helpful for us!
so....
Go Craftomania!
Noica
CTT
Which of Your Childhood Stories Do Your Kids Love?
-
[image: funny childhood stories Cup of Jo]
The other day, I was hanging out with my three children on our backyard
trampoline, when my five-year-old daug...
3 hours ago
I'll start doing that with my new items! :) Just to let you know the little thing that pops up to notify you of this post doesn't actually direct you here. It only has http: in it :P I followed the craftomania button to get here :)
ReplyDeletethank you, we sent a new pop up :)
ReplyDeletesee you soon on Craftomania search !
Great idea! Will do! :)
ReplyDeleteWith Pleasure :)
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely start adding that - thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteno problem! thanks for the opportunity - I am a treasury creator and often look for new shops - will look for the craftomania tag!
ReplyDeleteJOYful D*Sign
I'll do that! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletethat's a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteI'll do that!
Thanks! Will start right away!
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me!
ReplyDelete