Powered by Conduit

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Craftomania at the exhibition


Craftomania at the exhibition
Originally uploaded by noya_b
This is Craftomania's wall at HIT exhibition. for a week, people from all over could see us live at the exhibition of visual communication.
The wall in the back is covered with white and orange papers.
for the the creation and design of Craftomania I got an exellence diploma.
This is a picture of me presenting Craftomania on the big screen in front of a class full of designers :) it went well...

4 comments:

  1. Greetings from Ireland..really lovely to see u in person..congrats...in the midst of chemo so have not been as active as b4...Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda my dear,
    I am sending you all my love and good energy!
    get well soon!

    ReplyDelete