DOUBLE ZIP POUCH MINI
-
Oh hey! I'm popping in to share a free pattern add on for my Double Zip
Pouch pattern - a mini version! The pattern itself already includes 4 sizes
BUT ...
-
This Summer's favorite recipe!
So, I'd been searching for a molcajete bowl now for a while. Made of lava
rock, tripod legs... you know, the ones they u...
Longing vs. Having
-
I've been thinking so much lately about my life as an expat and the fact
that I've lived in Germany now for nearly 8 years. In fact, August this
year wi...
The Masks
-
During the last few years, I have created several characters wearing masks.
I assume it falls under the same interest I have in Topsy Turvy characters,
w...
Faith is seeing light with your heart. . .
-
when all your eyes see is darkness. . .God has a plan for our lives. . .I
am thankful for each new day He has given me. I hope you, dear friends,
feel ...
Spring, 2016 Annabelle Baskets
-
*2016 Spring *
*Annabelle Baskets*
*Just Released*
*Click the name of the basket to see *
*more baskets and pictures from my **ETSY shop*
*Green Po...
-
Finally getting here with an official welcome to Spring and a 5gardenias
shop update. This particular winter has seemed excessively long, snow
filled and c...
Thank You & Goodbye
-
I have really enjoyed blogging and posting on Everyday Inspired, but the
time has come for me to move on and grow my business in new ways.
*Everyday Insp...
Preseason Christmas Sale with Coupon Code
-
Christmas is right around the corner and I am offering a preseason discount
to all my customers. Just use coupon code SAVE20 to receive 20% on your
next...
Ms Piggy's Great Aussie Break !
-
It's seems like ages ago that I came back from Australia. I was there just
a few months back to attend my brother's graduation and also visit my
cousin in...
Love is in the Air
-
I've been hard at work these past few weeks getting together some new
valentine's day cards for the shop. Right now, there is a neck-in-neck race
for top-s...
-
We all want the best quality that we can afford. How many of us LOVE to go
into a name brand store and get stuff for 60 or 70% off? I know I do! But
have y...
MicroCrafts book
-
It's Almost here!! Well some early copies are in my hands but the official
release date of Oct 4th,2011 is approaching fast. MicroCrafts is a DIY book
th...
Night Markets in Japan
-
Free activities are always fun. While out riding our bikes last week we saw
a sign advertising a "Night Bazaar" at the local shopping arcade. Saturday
ev...
Colors of Summer
-
It's only a week away, but Chat team members have been in the summer spirit
for months, and their shops are brimming with the hot colours for the new
seaso...
HEY FOLLOWERS!
-
I HAVE A NEW BLOG! Please check out my new blog and follow me there. All
posts will be there. I will not be posting anything else here.
Thanks!
-Kate
www....
Trying something new...again
-
I was on my Twitter page and wanted to jazz it up. I thought I could expand
my graphic design offerings to include some simple twitter background
designs....
Update
-
Do you ever feel like nothing is interesting? I am sorry for the lack of
update here, I am going through a period of blues which I am hoping I can
get ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment